The Sunday Currently Vol.5

May 31, 2020



May 31, 2020

Just another week passed by. Here I am writing again in my The Sunday Currently series.

reading blogs about skincare (as usual) and vitamins specifically the DHC vitamin c review which I bought on BeautyMNL last Thursday and still on delivery status to our house.

writing my 5th entry of my sunday currently series since I am still on work from home set-up and having enough of spare time to visit the blog. I’m thankful and happy that I can update the blog but feel so sorry for the loss of some people because of the COVID 19. Hoping that this crisis will stop as soon as possible.

listening to Avril Lavigne songs. It brings back memories in high school days (I think?! Haha).

thinking on how to work efficiently because I’m on shift today.

smelling the sweetness of the chocolate chip cookies that I’m eating. HAHAHA!

wishing still for good health of my family and friends, also for all the people that I know.

hoping that this pandemic crisis will end.

wearing my every day “pambahay” clothes, the peachy shirt.

wanting more and more food in our refrigerator/pantry. LOL!

needing more patience, these past few days I have been so easily annoyed by something or by someone’s wrong doings. Haha! Sorry about that. *peace*

feeling hungry all the time but still my weight is still the same (45kgs) nothing more nothing less :( Why is it so hard for me to gain weight? Maybe because I’m a picky eater? :( Send help! Comment down below. Hahahaha! 




*Special thanks to the one who started this kind of series. Sunday Currently blog series was originally created by Siddathornton. Love yah girl!


Thanks for dropping by!
See you again soon on my Sunday Currently blog series! 


Support on buying me a coffee? 

: https://ko-fi.com/thelazyorlov


xoxo,
Lazy Orlov

Post a Comment

© The Lazy Orlov