Random Thoughts #3

May 22, 2020





Why?

Simply because it's the things that brings you contentment and makes you complete.
I enjoy reading blogs most specially about skincare products and travel blogs. I think this is the reason behind on why I started writing blogs.
I'm not a perfect one when it comes to expressing my own views about what I'm writing but all in all I try my very best and put a lot of effort in what I do.

Sometimes, okay not sometimes it's most of the time I feel lazy and that's the reason why my blog is not monthly/weekly updated. That's the first reason and the second one is that I don't have my own PC/laptop to finish my write-ups as soon as possible. Most of the time I only use my phone to update my blog but for now I'm using my cousin's laptop (thank you! hahahaha! Promise bibili na ako!).

"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you." - Oprah Winfrey

I love how the statement goes. If you have passion on what you are doing, you will definitely achieve what you are aiming for at the very start. Life goes on and so are you.
Keep doing what you love and makes you happy. In times you are alone and miserable just remember that every part of life, happiness will always come and you just need to wait for it and treasure it the most.

I will end this short blog with,

"You are the cause of my euphoria." insert BTS JK's song






Thank you for dropping by!

Support on buying me a coffee? 

: https://ko-fi.com/thelazyorlov


xoxo,
Lazy Orlov




Post a Comment

© The Lazy Orlov