BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB A.R.M.Y 4TH-TERM MEMBERSHIP

March 14, 2018

What: BTS 4th Term A.R.M.Y Membership
When: May 8-25, 2017
Membership Price: 25,000



It’s so hard to decide whether to sign up for it because it will cost a lot of money for me. And after I think so hard about this and of course I decided to bought and be a member.

Here are the details of the recruitment happened last May:
*You should be a member of INTERPARK and BTS OFFICIAL FAN CAFE in order to sign up for the recruitment.

So I make an account on both sites mentioned in the application requirements before I go through with the 4th term membership.
At first its so hard to do an account in their official cafe (because i can’t read Korean and..) because even you can have an account there, your level as a member should be “regular member(2)” not the “associate member(1)”. Associate member is what you are or rather it will be your starting level after signing up to the fan cafe.
The fan cafe have special questions that you will answer and make an application for it and make sure that all the questions will be answered correctly in order to be upgraded your level to “regular member(2)”
I failed that when I first tried but after that I have successfully passed it and my level went from an associate member(1) to regular member(2).


But I actually applied first for the 4th term membership recruitment before I tried to apply for level up in the cafe. LOL! Luckily I passed it. And yes! I successfully joined the 4th term membership recruitment. Thank you for the instructions I found on Google.
I ordered it last May 16, 2017 (it was evening that time as to what i remembered :D)

Let’s move to the day the kit delivered to my place (I’m from the Philippines btw)
I received an email from interpark about my tracking number on the 22nd of September and it says there that the estimated day of delivery of my kit is on the 26th of September.
So the other day, I’m shook when I got home (23rd of September) after my work, my kit was already there waiting for me at our house.




The kit was kinda heavy (yes because i think it weighs 1kg based on what it says in the box)
Let’s see what’s inside the box now:


 This box have a magnet so it sticks when it closes.






I really love the packaging of the kit. The photos are so adorable, cute and full of colors even though i don’t understand the Q&As there (pity me for not knowing how to read korean). I can really say that it’s worth waiting for. It took 4 months i think, before it arrived to my place. I made the right decision last May 2017. Yay!
I’m now officially an ARMY! ❤


If you have questions regarding this membership recruitment you can post it in the comment section and I'll answer it as soon as possible.

Thank you! 

Support on buying me a coffee? 

: https://ko-fi.com/thelazyorlov


xoxo,
Lazy Orlov

Post a Comment

© The Lazy Orlov