A sweet escape to Fortune Island in Batangas

March 14, 2018 Batangas, Philippines



My cousin and I planned for a beach vacation last 2016. Upon searching for beach that are not yet fully discovered by many, we found "Fortune Island" that was located in Batangas City.

I searched for some information (more on photos on what it looked like) about the island.
Fortune Island was known for it's Parthenon inspired view on it. So it really excites me after knowing that it's like that.



I searched for a travel agency, for us to give more easier in accessing the island and also to have a prepared food when we go there. Luckily, I found one and immediately booked for it dated March 5-6. As far as I remembered it only cost less than 2,000php with food included on the trip.

We leave our house at 2AM on that day that we have scheduled to go to Batangas.
And after the long hour drive, we arrived safely on the island.
The sun was scorching hot that morning (it's only 10AM that day). The water that the island have was as clear as the blue sky above. There's one thing that really bothered me by the time we came to the island, I noticed that the sand on it was not like the sand of some islands that I went. The sand there, yeah it's white but it's like an artificial one (I really don't know, but it's different).





And the island itself doesn't have electricity and also running water that can use after you soak yourself in salt water. Most of the tourists that come to the island just stayed for only 2 days and 1 night, for the reason of not having clean/running water and also comfort room there. For my opinion, the island was only good for doing pictorials/photo shoots, not for relaxing yourself through your stressful days.


On the other side, we make good friends with the other who also joined the travel in Fortune Island. That was one of the unforgettable part on our travel.

And also thank you to GoPH Travel and Tours for the memorable trip and tasty foods to Fortune Island.

Thank you for dropping by! See you on my next travel post! 

Support on buying me a coffee? 

: https://ko-fi.com/thelazyorlov



xoxo,
Lazy Orlov


Post a Comment

© The Lazy Orlov