A dream-like place called Calaguas Island

March 14, 2018 Camarines Norte, Philippines


Year 2016, I'm so into travelling because it help me to relieved my stress and being tired during my work days in the office.

So I took again the opportunity to search for some new place that I've never been to. That's the reason I found the beauty of Calaguas Island that was located in Province of Camarines Norte.

For the 2nd time around, I searched up for a travel agency that cater trips to Calaguas Island.
I found one on Facebook and booked with them dated October 7-9. Our expense for that trip was around 2,300php all-in.
  It was a very long, super long drive before we got to witnessed the astonishing beauty of Calaguas Island.
Amazing emerald-like water, and pure white sand it has.



There's nothing you can look for in Calaguas Island, it has all the amenities your looking for an island, except for aircon. :D

We also hike to another island near in Calaguas. The place was so good and I recommend it to you to be even more relaxed.

This photo was taken using Analog Film Paris
This photo was taken using Analog Film Paris

Here are some of the group photos we have:
Together with my cousins and his girlfriend beside him


Thank you iTravelPhils for the great accomodation and trip to Calaguas Island.
And I'm sorry! I couldn't find their Facebook page now, I guess they changed it.

But hey, thanks for dropping by! See you again on my next post!


Support on buying me a coffee? 

: https://ko-fi.com/thelazyorlov



xoxo,
Lazy Orlov

Post a Comment

© The Lazy Orlov