Review: Luxe Organix Hydro Firming Mist

May 22, 2020


Hi everyone! I am glad to be able to write a review about a mist that I've been loving so much lately.
Hope this blog will help you to decide on which facial mist will give you the glowing look that you've been looking for.


I already tried the hydro firming mist and rosewater glow mist. For the hydro firming mist, I really like the smell, it's like the breeze on the ocean and for  the rosewater glow it gives you the feeling that you are in a spa.  So far I manage to finished two (2) bottles of hydro firming mist, you see that I really like it and sooner or later I will purchase the green one which is skin mattifying mist to be able to test it out on my face.

Luxe Organix facial mist comes in 3 variants:
Skin Mattifying Mist
Rosewater Glow Mist
Hydro Firming Mist


They come up with an amazing product by the use of the ingredients indicated below.

Ingredients: Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Trideceth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Honey Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Bark/Sap Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Yeast Extract, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal



Some of the details of the product are written at the back of the bottle together with the list of important things that the mist have.



Size: 100ml
How to use: Hold the bottle arm's length away to face while eyes and mouth are closed. spray mist on face then tap lightly and let it dry for 20 seconds. Spray as needed.

Hydro Firming Mist gives me a dewy finished looked every time I used it. This mist will be my ultimate favorite among the three (3) but we'll never know until I try the last one which is the skin mattifying mist.




Ratings:  5/5 stars 

What I like?
  • It gives you an instant refreshing feeling.
  • Affordable price for a mist (I bought mine at Watsons with a price of ₱229).
  • I really find it relaxing and cool (I usually used it after I apply powder on my face).
  • It doesn't give me break-outs on face.

What I don’t like?
Can't find any reasons to dislike this mist.

Will I repurchase?
Definitely yes! This will be totally my holy grail mist.

Will I recommend?
Of course! Try buying Luxe Organix Mist (Hydro Firming, Rosewater Glow, Skin Mattifying). Their products are so good for our skin and it's also affordable for a perfect mist.




** I am not paid or compensated to write this review. All posted in here are 100% of my own opinion. All items featured in this post are purchased through my own means unless stated. See more information at DISCLAIMER.


Thank you for dropping by!
See you again on my next post!

Support on buying me a coffee? 

: https://ko-fi.com/thelazyorlov

xoxo,
Lazy Orlov


Post a Comment

© The Lazy Orlov