The Sunday Currently Vol.1

April 01, 2018


April 1, 2018

I read so many blogs about "Sunday Currently" that's why it inspires me to make my own series every week or just every month.
I really want to share some of the things that I used to do in my daily life.


reading my e-mail notifications also social media notifications. I’m so productive right? *sarcastic way*

writing my very first Sunday Currently entry that falls on the month of April 2018, which is my birth month. Yay!

listening to Daydreamin’ by Ariana Grande on my way home this morning

thinking on how to go to South Korea real quick, please!

smelling the scent of moisturizer on my face since I just finished my skin care routine today

wishing for long lasting good health for me and also for my family

hoping just for the best in my career, goals and love life

wearing just my basic white tee and a shorts at home. It really feels comfortable when it comes to your dress code at home. LOL!

wanting for my own laptop, as of now I’m just borrowing my cousin’s laptop to edit some parts on my blog

needing complete sleep everyday

feeling really tired and exhausted, ‘coz I just came home from work


*Special thanks to the one who started this kind of series. Sunday Currently blog series was originally created by Siddathornton. Love yah girl!


Thanks for dropping by!
See you again soon on my Sunday Currently blog series! 


Support on buying me a coffee? 

: https://ko-fi.com/thelazyorlov



xoxo,
Lazy Orlov

Post a Comment

© The Lazy Orlov