Review: Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control

April 11, 2018

IT'S THE NEW IN 

Cushions are so popular nowadays in Korea that's why I take the chance to join them in this craze in terms of make-up line. I'm searching for one of a kind cushion that would fit my skin flaws just like the blemish on my face. It is formed through your BB or CC cream and put together into a compact with a sponge on top, and now it is known as "cushion".

I tried to seek different kind of brands that has a cushion in their make-up line. Upon reading different reviews and opinions, I finally found the one that even brought tears to my eyes (just kidding!).
I really love this and it hides all the flaws that I have on my face. It also brightens my skin when I'm using it.


THE ONE

Presenting.. one of the BB cushion of Laneige:

I bought mine at Althea Korea ( a trusted korean online store that comes with free shipping if you reach their minimum amount of order. If you want, you can check my review about the shop: Althea Korea). Their price is very affordable and you will not even regret buying the cushion.

Here's the detailed information about the BB cushion,
This are all the ingredients that the Laneige BB cushion have,
As you can see, it comes with a simple yet elegant packaging.



How to use: Pop open the cushion and pick up product with the puff provided, then blend onto the skin for desired coverage.

There are many shades that you can choose from.
I bought the shade of 23N Sand Beige and the shade that I've chosen really suits my skin well. It really brightens and smoothens my skin every time I apply it on my face.



If you want to have one, you can buy it here.


Ratings:  4/5 stars

What I like?
  • It really illuminates my skin well
  • Long lasting effect for a BB cushion
  • Smooth and full coverage when applied and even hide your flaws on your face
  • It also smells good and not to harsh
What I don’t like?
Although it gives full coverage on my face, I really get some acne break-outs when using this cushion. But the break-outs doesn't stay for that long so I always continue using it.

Will I repurchase?
I think I'll just need to consume that one spare that I still have.

Will I recommend?
Yes if you doesn't have a sensitive type of skin, this will be perfect for you!




** I am not paid or compensated to write this review. All posted in here are 100% of my own opinion. All items featured in this post are purchased through my own means unless stated. See more information at DISCLAIMER.



Thank you for dropping by!
See you again on my next post!

Support on buying me a coffee? 

: https://ko-fi.com/thelazyorlov

xoxo,
Lazy Orlov




Post a Comment

© The Lazy Orlov