BTS Wings Tour In Manila Day 1 Experience

March 14, 2018

What: BTS Wings Tour in Manila Day 1
When: May 6, 2017
Where: Mall of Asia Arena Pasay City
Time: 7:30PM



It's my very first kpop concert that i have attended. OMG! The feeling was surreal! Words can’t even describe what I really feel while watching them perform on stage.

Let’s get it started because I'm too excited to share my experience with you guys.

The day that we've waited for so long has finally come. It was rainy saturday morning and together with my cousin we leave our house at exactly 11:00am because we knew that we will consume almost 2-3hours (due to some traffic in Manila) for us to arrive at MOA Arena.


And hours passed by real quick, we finally arrive at the venue. So as usual, the first thing we do was we had our lunch at Bonchon.

By the time we finished our lunch, we decided to roam around the arena.
There are so many people/fans waiting outside the concert venue and there’s this thing “standee of BTS members” so we took advantage to have a selfie with them but unfortunately due to long lines we wasn’t able to take selca with each of them. And here are some of my photos with them taken by my cousin.


I'm so upset that time because we doesn't even complete the photo with the members standee due to many people in line and the sun was scorching hot that afternoon.

After the photo session, we find our line for VIP C section.
The staff said that they will let us inside the venue at exactly 5pm but you know what they called “Filipino Time” was real that day. I could even estimate it, because they let us inside the arena at 6pm. Almost 1 hour waiting in line, too crowded in one summer day here in the Philippines, just imagine how hard we endure the hot weather outside.
While waiting for the concert itself, there are music videos of BTS playing on screen. And at exactly 7:30pm the concert starts. (I'm so impressed with Koreans, they really know how to take responsibility with the time that they were giving for all of their events.)
The concert started with Not Today performance, and they do some intro’s before they fully start with their performances.

Here are some photos I've taken during the concert:



Favorite scene that I saw that day :)











The quality of the photos are not high quality, but I really treasured it the most.
This was one of the best day in my life. Hope to see them again soon.

BTS 방탄소년단 ❤ 아미
Here’s my VLOG for their Wings Tour Concert:

Until we meet again babies! Love you a bunch co-ARMYs!

Support on buying me a coffee? 

: https://ko-fi.com/thelazyorlov



xoxo,
Lazy Orlov



Post a Comment

© The Lazy Orlov