The Sunday Currently Vol.6

January 02, 2022

 





January 2, 2022

Woah! It feels like I need to be active again on writing with my 'The Sunday Currently 'series. Oh God! I really miss this big time. 

reading blogs about finance, most likely about investments and also how to save money, just to start the year right. Hahaha!

writing an update for my The Sunday Currently blog that felt kinda old school but I totally like this thing and I also have a free time right now that's why I am back here talking like whatever I want. Okay? haha!

listening to Demi Lovato's 'Dancing with the the Devil.. The Art of Starting Over' album.

thinking on how to be productive during my rest days since I am still working from home or I must say thinking on how to get an extra income to save more for my future.

smelling nothing, just the smell of my small room hahahaha!

wishing still for good health of my family and friends, also for all the people that I know. And wishing for better future.

hoping that this pandemic crisis will end, until now this is what I hope for.

wearing my every day sleepwear clothes, because it's already 3PM and I haven't taken a bath just for today.

wanting peace of mind and please no more stress in life, I really hate it!

needing something that can help me in life but I don't really know what that is, so yeah.

feeling LOST! Just kidding! It feels great to welcome another year with happiness and good health, as always.



*Special thanks to the one who started this kind of series. Sunday Currently blog series was originally created by Siddathornton. Love yah girl!


Thanks for dropping by!
See you again soon on my Sunday Currently blog series! 


Support on buying me a coffee? 

: https://ko-fi.com/thelazyorlov


xoxo,
Lazy Orlov

Post a Comment

© The Lazy Orlov